Saturday, March 20, 2010

I had a great ride today with my son Rick and grandaughter Kelly.
Kelly rode with me on the wing. Her helmet is wired so I could talk to her the whole ride. At one point I had the radio on and she was singing "Piano Man" along with the music. I nearly cracked up because I guess she never thought about me hearing it.
We left from home about 1:00 headed toward Fairfield where we picked up East River Rd to Buffalo Ridge Rd. Then we dropped down Bridgetown Rd to SR-50 west to Lawrenceburg Rd and on to Dearborn Rd to SR-52 into Brookville, Indiana where we made a fuel stop.
Somewhere on 52 I felt a little bump on my back and realized it was Kelly who had fallen to sleep for about 5 minutes.
We left Brookville headed toward home after a nice ride. We did a total of 105 miles today with a good 3 hours in the saddle.
It was fun to get out for a ride with Kelly and Rick today. Sorry I have no pictures to post but we only stopped for fuel.
I can't wait to ride again soon.

No comments: